Help us to help
Who is primarily needed
What is needed
How the consultation works
- Patients leave their details with YourMediCall, formulate their concerns, request an appointment and specify the area in which they are seeking medical advice.
- Additionally the patients name a communication channel. Audio call, e-mail, live chat or video call are available for this purpose.
- Physicians involved are provided with an online consultation room. In this consultation room, they find the patients and the corresponding data.
Simply help – your benefits
- You make your medical expertise available to people who urgently need it.
- You only need a computer and some time.
- You do not enter into any obligations.
- You can determine your time quota yourself at any time.
- We provide you with an online consultation room free of charge for your consultation.
- You can easily integrate participation in YourMedicall into your daily practice routine.
How to sign up
Fill out our questionnaire here. You will be asked for personal data and your qualifications.
After submission, your information will be checked by our medical team.
If you are admitted, you will receive access to the consulting room including the corresponding password. You can find the patients in the consultation room and contact them via the appropriate channel.
YourMediCall is a joint project of various German partners and companies. The initiator is Prof. Dr. Thomas Hackländer, renowned specialist, radiologist and expert in telemedicine, who founded a corresponding company with the “Institut für Telematik in der Medizin GmbH”.
Prof. Dr. Hackländer is supported in his work for YourMediCall by a team of medical professionals. YourMediCall is a specially founded non-profit entrepreneurial company (gUG) and does not pursue any economic goals. Everyone involved is working on the project free of charge.
no information yet
No, since the project is not funded in any way, everyone involved works on a voluntary basis. This also applies to the doctors and their advice to Ukrainian patients.
In order to be able to offer medical care at the highest level, we need information about your qualifications. The relevant questionnaire can be submitted via our portal and will be reviewed by Prof. Dr. Hackländer and his team.
Since the advice is given in English, Ukrainian or Russian, appropriate language skills must be available.
In principle, physicians of all disciplines with a focus on general practitioners, pediatricians and psychologists.
With regard to patients, YourMediCall sees itself as the first point of contact for medical/psychological advice. The aim is to get an initial picture of the patient and to discuss further steps with them. In addition, we would also like to support Ukrainian doctors who work under the most difficult conditions and may have insufficient know-how in treating injuries typical of war.
Unfortunately, this is not possible via these channels. On request, however, we can try to establish contact with an appropriate doctor on site.